Assorted 1962 Burgundian Pinot Noir 5xBottles
A selection of Pinot Noir from a variety of Burgundian appellations:
- Grand Patriarche 1962 - Assumed to be Burgundian Pinot Noir; bottled by the negociant firm of Patriarche Pere & Fils.
- Courier 1962 Aloxe-Corton 1er-Cru, 13.5% - bottled by the negociant firm of L. Courier Pere & Fils for the German market.
- Misserey 1962 Gevrey-Chambertin - bottled by the negociant firm of P. Misserey & Frere.
- Dom. M.Gaunoux 1962 Pommard - from the acclaimed Premier Cru vineyard of Rugiens.
- Salavert 1962 Macon - bottled by the negociant firm of Salavert for the German market.
Please note that there shall be a shipping charge for 5 bottles applied to this lot.